Attachment-based Practice with Adults
Understanding strategies and promoting positive change
This training course will introduce participants to key concepts in the field of contemporary attachment theory and apply this theory to working with adults who may be a danger to themselves or other people, or who may otherwise come into therapy or come to the attention of mental health, criminal justice or social care professionals. The course will also be relevant to professionals who work with children and families. The course will use presentation and discussion to explore how attachment theory can inform a deeper understanding of the people we work with and the approaches that may help them to better understand themselves, improve their relationships and live more fulfilling lives.
The training will be led by Clark Baim, PhD, and is based on his book, co-written with Tony Morrison, entitled ‘Attachment-based Practice with Adults.’
Fee & terms and conditions:
- Early bird registration (before 5 October 2021): R3 500
- Normal registration (after 5 October 2021): R4 000
- The hosting company, i2we, can/will not be held responsible for poor internet connection of participants during this online event.
- This course will be recorded and available to registered participants for one month after the course.
For more information and to apply/register, please contact:
- HPCSA accredited CEU’s applied for.
- SACSSP accredited CEU’s applied for.
- The course will be taught in English.
- The course will be presented online via Zoom.
- A certificate of attendance will be given to participants at the end of the training.