|Dates:|| Bloemfontein: 4 to 8 October 2021
Johannesburg: 25 to 29 October 2021
|Once you reach the check out page you will be able to choose the date for each attendee.|
|Content||· The Anxious Child
· The Angry Child
· The abused/neglected Child
· Attachment disorders
· Parent-Child relationship Therapy
· Participants get the opportunity to experience the use of different therapeutic approaches using play as a means.
· Participants get the opportunity to engage in and explore a variety of play-based therapeutic techniques and activities.
|No of CEU’s approved||30
|Target Group||· All health-care professionals working with children and adolescents in a clinical setting.
· Including professions such as psychiatrists, medical practitioners, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers, mental health nurses and other therapists.
· Introductory play as a means course/ or an equivalent course is a pre-requisite for attending this course.