|Once you reach the check out page you will be able to choose the date for each attendee.|
|Content:||• Typical childhood development (emotional; social; cognitive)
• The Child Client
• The Adolescent Client
• Play defined
• Play as a means to emotional wellness
• The therapeutic use of self
• Participants get the opportunity to experience the use of different therapeutic approaches using play as a means.
• Participants get the opportunity to engage in and explore a variety of play-based therapeutic techniques and activities.
No of CEU’s approved 30Target Group• All health-care professionals working with children and adolescents in a clinical setting.
• Including professions such as psychiatrists, medical practitioners, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers, mental health nurses and other therapists.