Once you reach the checkout page you will be able to choose the date for each attendee.
- Typical childhood development (emotional; social; cognitive)
- The Child Client
- The Adolescent Client
- Play defined
- Play as a means to emotional wellness
- The therapeutic use of self
- Participants get the opportunity to experience the use of different therapeutic approaches using play as a means.
- Participants get the opportunity to engage in and explore a variety of play-based therapeutic techniques and activities.
- No of CEU’s approved: 30
- Target Group: All healthcare professionals working with children and adolescents in a clinical setting. Including professions such as psychiatrists, medical practitioners, psychologists, occupational therapists, social workers, mental health nurses and other therapists.